The block was an absolute and complete success. It's beyond what I ever imagined. I expected to get my one night of sleep and then go right back to torture. No pain since Monday. I am essentially "normal". I can run, skip, hop, do stairs. I have control of me again and I love it. There is the underlying fear that I'll wake up tomorrow or the next day so on and this won't be the case... but I'm fulling enjoying it and doing everything I can to make things stay this way. It's emotionally draining but it's easier to be happy. I can get the exercise I need without a motivation issue, I can think clearly and I can fully experience everything without dying inside. It's still hard which I mean is wrong to say I guess. It's so incredibly happy. I've cried from happiness but then again I cry because I'm scared. It's like wow now that I know this is a part of me, should I be going all out? Or should I be careful? Life is too short to live cautiously but I'm scared of things going back; despite this I hop, skip and free fall forward into a life I've forgotten. Pain free.
Emerging from the shadows....
16 years ago




1 comments:
I am so happy for you!! That is an AWESOME result from a block! Wishing you all the best enjoying movement again :)
Post a Comment