BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

10am ---> Happy Birthday!

I'm not dead...but I'm pretty sure that's apparent assuming of course you believe this is the same person writing this as all along. Yep, yep siree. I don't feel like me though and that's the pathetic reason for lack of blogs. I'm not myself and I hate it. The RSD pain guy is taking me over and I truly am changed for the worse, I have no drive anymore, writing my passion doesn't even bring me joy except upon occasion. I'm trying to change that tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be my "reawakening" day. I'll be like Frosty the Snowman, "Happy Birthday!" Summer has officially begun, it helps with stress, less stress...more energy? I'm continuously exhausted but I'm determined to not let that keep me down. I got my license! wooo. I passed 10th grade, woo! And tomorrow I am getting my nerve block. 10am is the time. Hospital is the place. This isn't what is bringing the change, it is a part of it, but I realize it may not be as great as I want it to be and I need to push myself through this depression and BLAH and live life to the fullest, fully experience everything...do more of the things I love even if at first it may not seem appeal. Motivation. Motivation is key and I have had very little...tomorrow, that changes. I'm bringing a bunch of my writing in the car to work on. I found out about a twice a year novel contest that I am aiming to be ready for by December. the novel, hasn't been worked on...in well over a month or 2. It needs TLC and I need to force myself to at least put it in front of me, read it, something...to get things going again. Otherwise, I'm touching up my English writing portfolio from this year before i put it in my hope chest. Of course the writers notebook will be along for the ride...as well as my snazzy Peruvian pen my therapist got me. Tomorrow is the day, ready or not welcome back to life:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comments:

Hayley Cafarella said...

Hi, I love this post! It's so hard to push through the depression and keep finding ways to be happy. It's always the hardest when you don't enjoy the things that you usually do. This post is filled with a fabulous attitude that will get you through :) Kudos to you for finishing another school year and getting your license - all tough stuff with RSD!
:)


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.