BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ha! I trick you! ):

I need to get this out so bloglings wooo lucky you. It's actually relevant to my blog theme for once! It's about this yucky life with RSD battle thing I got going on. Yea, lovely I know. Well shhh keep it on the DL but I thought that maybe I was beginning the upward swoop. Like the huge pain flares were coming less and I thought omgsh a change for the better in pain! Well...as of right now I'm changing that thought. I know I should keep that attitude and maybe it'll really happen but I got all excited and really started to believe it and I have the feelings of I huge flare. I know I need to not fall to it. But it's tricking. Hoping always gives me issues. i hadn't hoped the entire time and then I did and now I feel all sad inside. isn't that yucky? Yes yes it is. But hey, I need some days to see what's going on. A flare is coming, but we'll see what is up. Maybe something is better...then again maybe it was just one of those dumb RSD things like: "Ha! Made ya look!" except it's "ha! made ya hope! Ha made you think i was disappearing! ha! I heard your positive attitude, so now I'll flare! Ha! I trick you!"

Pout pout pout ):

Hugs?

1 comments:

Disa said...

Definitely. *hugs* =]


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.