BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

RAWR!!! (I'm a ninja, vampire, adorkable, cuteness)

Well well. Bloglings, here I am. I'm an official Pon and Zi obsessor. If you're unfamiliar with them well I'm about to make your day. They are adorable little cartoon emos drawn by Jeff Thomas. Prepare to aww, get warm fuzzies, frown and just be taken over by their emo cuteness and I'll post some here in case y'all, like me, have a habit of being lazy. Just remember I own no rights to these photos, I'm just showin ya! http://www.azuzephre.net/azuzephre.net_-_The_Art_of_Jeff_Thomas/Pon_and_Zi.htmluzephre.net_-_The_Art_of_Jeff_Thomas/Pon_and_Zi.html















And so... AWWWWWW!!!! Anywho, how is things? Really well. I had some really really not wellness I got hurt in my basketball game Saturday. I had a huge pain flare and spent lots of time hiding under the blankets. I had a telephone appointment with my therapist today and I got to talk to her about that and other "feelings" I guess. it was all right. I'm still kinda indifferent leaning towards pessimistic about this treatment thing. I was so hopeful to start with it kinda killed it, but hey I'm trying. In other "ness." I did 50 crunches this evening woo I'm supergirl. I mean you knew that already. Tomorrow I just might where my ninja shirt and I'm E.'s vampire (don't ask) and I'm always adorable and full of cuteness even though I kinda like to speak my mind and be dumb and such (: and so...I'm trying to find things to say la la la hmmmmmm... oh! I might be sharing some writing with you beginning...soonish...viellecht (maybe) My therapist suggested to get really into my writing as a mode of transporting my feelings and frustrations from my noggin to the outside world. She's right I need to. Maybe I won't wake up in the middle of the night screaming...or try this thing called sleep, or go a day without tears. Writing here I come. Also E., watch out I'm running into your arms. Lol. Or at least I hope so. I love youuuu. You make me feel special no matter which version of myself I am on a particular day. No matter how I am you're there. I hope I give you that. Cuz man oh man it's an amazing thing. I never feel alone. And even when I'm giving up on the fight, I know at least one person is still counting on me winning ♥ Just remember as a Pon/Zi cartoon wisely says, "If I can't hear your heartbeat you're too far" and "when I put my lips like this =-* it means I want you to kiss me"
hehehe. silly girl I am. Night bloglings.









0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.