BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Steps of The Philledelphia Museum of Art

Okay, so I'm sure I can't run the steps, but you know can dream! lol. this post is a triumph post. For 5 seconds out of my life, everything feels okay. Okay more than 5 seconds maybe like 20ish hours so far. Yesterday after school till now things have felt, right. it's weird. I don't remember last time it happend. But everything is okay with Katarzyna. It's great.

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.