BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

T is for timesaver

I'm going to do a quick alphabet blog to update people on things but so I don't ramble quite as much...or at least that's the goal.



Anxiety has been much much better lately although as far and being angry and angsty... ha...needs improvement.

B is for breakthrough which I had one today. I figured out why I was suddenly rebelling against treatment. B is also for boy. My boy. Who is amazing.

Chocolate is delicous particularly this time of month. I went on a chocolate binge today. It was yummy, bad in the long run but hey, live a little.

Dreams---less nightmares lately!

E is for E. of course. He's mine mine mine. ♥

Forgetting is really hard but I'm working on that whole living in the moment thing. Plus, E. helps me to forget all the bad and scary things (:

G is for reaching my goals. I need to work harder this semester and so far I'm off to a not too bad start. I forgot my chem. worksheet at home, but it will get done and I typed up some awesome history notes!

H is for havoc! It seems like everything is insane lately. I mean I'm always insane but wowza. H is also for hormones of which I have too many. My mood has been from hear to china and back twenty times today. AND H is for home program. I've discovered why I hate it. It's something I can't leave behind. It's right in my house. It's like when it is going to end. I can leave appointments but it's always go do home program. How long before they let me stop?

I is for intensity. I'm not sure how I feel about my therapy intensity. And I know I feel crappy about my intense emotions.

J is for January which is yet another month I just survived.

K is for knitting. I did a ton of it today and am nearly finished a beautiful scarf with purple yarn and pink fuzzies.

Love. I used to think I wouldn't even begin knowing what it felt like until far after highschool. Boy oh boy was I wrong. I love him. ♥

Text Color
M is for money. The world revolves around it and I hate it. I could use some. I need to get a job. gah. :p M is also for music which keeps me near sane. Not orchestra music of course. That keeps me insane these days. I blasted some screamo and then some blog music earlier.

N is for new classes, new semester.

O is for oh dear it's getting late.

P is for none other than physical therapy. It sucks.

Q is for quiet time with my boy. My favorite thing these days.

R is for rushing. I feel like things are rushing by these days and it scares me. R is also for rest. I love resting. I love sleeping. I wanna just hide under the blankets all the time.

S is for sanity of which I have none.

T is for none other than treatment. -_- Let's just stop this already... ):

Understand that this is taking a long time and I'm running out of patience with it.
Bold

V is for violin which I never practice. It's also for virtue and values but we're not getting into that discussion this evening.

W is for writing. The #1 thing E. has to share my love with. (minus family)

X really now?! X?! I'm tired. meh.

Y don't I stop? Because... I'm nearly done all 26...

Z

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.