BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

8 Days Without Blogging...Times 2...Sixteen? I'm 16!

I don't even recall the last time I blogged and according to the date on the top of my last post it was only 8 days ago. The last eight days...have been intense. The least notable of the events which have occurred would be I turned sixteen. Today is my birthday! Woo, not the best I've ever had, but hey, I'm sure there were good parts. Well duh. I've been getting psyched over new books, paint for my room and English curriculum. I've been loving the music and driving as much as I can given the...circumstances. I'm doing my best to stay positive but honestly life is hell. I literally feel as though pretty soon I just will not be able to, BE ABLE TO, go anymore. I just feel as though my body will give out and not let me do anymore though. I can barely function with the amount of pain or the other extreme narcotics. I'm so behind in school and so stressed over being behind, getting further behind, being back in treatment and RSD in general. It's like a huge catch twenty two. But, thankfully I'm starting my new nerve pain meds. tonight so they can start working. I feel like a giant pill at this point. :p I really don't have much more to say on the issue, it just, gah.



On happier birthday notage, ♫♪♫♪ I got a message from my German exchange partner! I haven't heard from her in over a month! She sent me birfday wishes which made me smile :) Her english is getting better and my German definitely has too since we last spoke. This is shocking seems how I'm narrowing in on 30 missed German classes this year. Like 6 or more in the last month. But one big thing is that I can now talk properly in the past tense. yay for "vergangenheit!" hehe. I love German and no matter what, and I mean no matter what I am going through this exchange and experiencing it to the fullest. My health is important but a big part of mental health is having fun and experiencing all you can and pushing yourself to new limits. this exchange will be so incredibly amazing I can't wait! We have our final planning shortly! I'm so so excited. Just a short summer break and they'll be here! She'll be here like in my room, flesh and blood. We'll go and dance like crazy at homecoming and hit the ground running from there. Wow...lots of verbs that the thought of make me cringe in that sentence...but by gosh they WILL happen! :)



YAY DEUTSCH!

Alles gut zum Geburtstag :D

1 comments:

Disa said...

Happy Belated Birthdayy!!! Sorry for it being sooo late... I hope you had a good one! =]


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.