BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Admit

I admit I'm a lazy blogger. I also admit that I am on the verge of asking to be admitted. Not totally my idea but it was mentioned by my therapist in passing and I'm fed up. Admit one to the show... music. I'm really into music lately. Other than that...I don't have much worthwhile to say right now...I just felt let eh, should probably put something down to keep it alive. RSD is keeping me the opposite. -_-

Night loves.

1 comments:

Disa said...

Music is amazingly awesome!!! =D


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.