BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Like The Way You Play the Piano

I didn't have things to blog about and then I decided to add music to my blog and was like WOA I have things to blog about. A. and her quoting Lucy inspired the title. Then I was like oh disney/little kid movie music! INNER CHILD. Channel it. Don't grow up too fast. the second song also is relevant. It was in my head today. Today was a singing and dancing day. Heute war ein singen und tanzen Tag. :D It was very good and happy. Lots of happy things. I got all my homework done and practiced my violin. I got to see my friends and have some interesting times. A. gave me her good luck gift which I LOVE. I LOVE CT's gift too. They are both so awesome and so like related to them. They are deff. coming with me to Boston. N. on the other hand has not given me anything. Oh well, he's a dud. durrrr. On that note, I'm considering asking someone to homecoming... but shhhh don't tell. And no it's not N. NO WAY. hahaha. He's long since...my brother... anyways. We had nachos for dinner! That's happy! And a bought an eyeliner pencil. And chocolate! For tomorrow's German club "Shocktoberfest" yay! It's a good end to the week. (I have a long weekend! YAY!) I also got to care for a robotic child in class today. They are so annoying yet very cute. Next week is when the not so fun begins. Well no. Next week is very good. Lots of German stuff. And homecoming. But my appointment as well -_- but let's not discuss it. Let's have some quotes!

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." Walt Disney

I was going to do tons of disney quotes...but off to watch my shows. Sorry guys.

♥♥♥

1 comments:

Disa said...

I hope your appointment goes well. Tell me what happens. I'm sooo happy I got to see you today!! :)


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.