BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Imagine

I just read an inspiring blog post by a fellow spoonie and decided I best blog. I have lots I could blog about...but we'll just see how the spirit moves hmmmm.
I got to spend time with my uncle! It was so awesome. He's kind of all over the place...constantly moving and never really settling in anywhere but we just click. He works on farms and I love them. We went driving in his truck. (I drove! =] ) and just talked a ton. It was so spectacular!!! We got to really talk about a lot. About me and going to Germany, and Boston. And high school and relationships and where I want to go to school. It was really good. His truck is funny. It's a typical him car. the drive train is almost shot and it's filled with clothing, papers and a Sunkist soda bottle. One of the seatbelts the dog chewed off. The driver's seatbelt...well it works... sort of. I got in and went to buckle it and it didn't work. Well he goes, I need something to hit it with!!! I'm like what?! He rips the other buckle our of the seat and wacks it a couple times. This causes the button to pop up and it works! yay! But then he has to hit it every time we get out and back in. It was amusing though. We go to go out walking in the woods and stuff. Which I LOVE. I was I was still there.

I also wish the coming weeks weren't stressing me out so. I wish that happiness came easier and MH was so completely wrong about what she said about me. But she's not. I can be so negative. I know I can be. I get in these stretches of not being happy. it's awful. I try to change it. She doesn't realize how hard it is, it frustrates me. Both of them who like targeted me really pissed me off. I mean, I left. And I'm sure they think they won. they didn't though but if I get all upset and yell and cause a big problem I pay for it. they don't. they get to go on there merry way. All my friends get to do that. But some actually care and don't spout off at the mouth with hypocritical careless comments. I'm kinda glad they called me out...it made me see who I was kidding.

Anyways that makes no sense to you all so I'll stop ranting and you some quotes sprinkled with lots of funny ones to lift the mood:

"Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at." Carlos A. Urbizo

"Assumptions are the termites of relationships." Henry Winkler

I bought a cactus. A week later it died. And I got depressed, because I thought, Damn. I am less nurturing than a desert." Demetri Martin New York Magazine, October 3, 2005

"There ought to be one day-- just one-- when there is open season on senators." Will Rogers

"People can have the Model T in any colour--so long as it's black." Henry Ford

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." John F. Kennedy

"The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a desirable job, but if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house." Jeff Foxworthy

"Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine." Lord Byron

"You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself." Sam Levenson

DR. SEUSS. Was a genius.

A person's a person, no matter how small.
Dr. Seuss

Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.
Dr. Seuss

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
Dr. Seuss

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
Dr. Seuss

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
Dr. Seuss

I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.
Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches the Egg

Young cat, if you keep your eyes open enough, oh, the stuff you would learn! The most wonderful stuff!
Dr. Seuss, Seuss-isms

I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues.
Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Goodnight everyone! Blog you laterrrrrr <333

1 comments:

Disa said...

I love Jeff Foxworthy!! He's soo funny!! And Dr. Seuss was a genius. :)
later.


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.