Today's post I am presenting to you in alphabetical order. I'm going to find something to talk about for every letter...or at least one word per letter. so here goes!
A is for anger, which comes with trying to coordinate everything going on in my life.
B is for boys... oh boys. Life without them would be so dull... Like N. for example. Or MB, we have a kid together... haha. Not really I promise, just an inside joke. And then there's him. The one who makes me smile so much just to think about. =] B is also for Boston, which I'll be seeing a lot of from now on.
C is for crush. That I have on someone... And want to do something about...
D is for dreams...which I have been having a lot of. Weird ones. Involving robotic children, theatre productions and all my friends...
E is for everything being so insane these days.
F is for friends. Who even though I probably seem like a mad woman, are there for me. They are there no matter what and it's spectacular. I know I say this a lot. But it's so true. So so true. For those that read this, of my friends, I'm there for you always!!! F is also for flirtatious/flirting. Flirtatious being the scent of a body spray I am getting and flirting being what I need to do more of.
G is for German/German club. I didn't do my German homework this evening I left it at school. Which is bad, because it's the only class I'm going to tomorrow on account of leaving for Boston. I also am missing out on German club, well it seems like, I just don't know how that's going to work.
H is for hospital. I'll be visiting once a week. =p H is also for Halloween Party. Which AP is having and I'm so excited!
I is for imperialism which we just got done studying and I got an 84 on the test I thought I failed!
J is for Jack-o-Laterns, because Halloween is coming!
K is for kangaroos, kuz I kan't think of K and they are cute!
L is for love. Duh. I feel the love of everyone around me and it keeps me going.
M is for mysterious, the scent of the products CT is getting from the make-up party her mother had.
N is for...not saying what (or who) first comes to mind because he got his own post, when really he's just a big dummy. hahaha.
O is for over thinking, I do it, A LOT.
P is for psychology off. Which is a competition that two kids had during open and it was rather amusing. M. had an advantage though, his parents are psychologist.
Q is for Quantain. Which is a word I remember from something to do with atoms in chemistry... test on that friday =\
R is for remission. Which I start the fight for tomorrow. And will be in most definitely by 2009!!!
S is for soft flannel sheets so comfy and warm.
T is for therapy. Ewww. But it will make me better. T is also for time. Never enough.
U is for understanding. Which is key to some many things. I need to understand that although I will be put through hell I'm going to get better. I need to understand, history and chemistry in order to pass school. I need to be understanding of my friends and their problems no matter how big or small. I need to understand that someday, someone will want me, for me despite how U for unique I am.
V is for violin. Which I need to practice more.
W is for winter which is quickly approaching. My foot hates it (but soon seasons won't matter! YAY!) and it's so very chilly outside.
X is very very important, but for reasons I can not blog to you all. Nothing bad. But for those of you that know me, you know.
Y is for yipee!?
Z is for Zinc an element on the periodic table. Wow, my chem. teacher would be proud.
And there you have it. Did this tell you anything probably not.
But, I must go. Blog you laterrrrr ♥♥♥
Monday, October 27, 2008
ABC
Posted by Noveling Neurotic at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.




1 comments:
Awww, this was cute. Makes me want to do a blog like it. Which I should probably do because its been a long time.
Post a Comment