BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Ich vermisse dich. Ich wolle dich. Ich brauche dich.---Skilaufen

The title reads, "I miss you. I want you. I need you.---Skiing". Today I went skiing. It was really really cold. I had a blast but also I am in tons of pain. The pain and the coldness and the falling down made me wish E. was there. But hey, he's at his cousin's doing his thing and that's fine. It's just when I'm cold I'm like, hmmm I wish he was here.

So skiing, was amazing. The wind was 50mph most of the day. Frostbite was a huge possibility but I got none! Woot! the best run of the day was one I took with my dad to the "top" of the mountain. There was about 4 feet of powder down the entire trail. It was so so hard to ski. It killed my legs and both of us wiped out big time numerous times. I did a somersault! I also kicked my like 2nd vertebrate with my ski. A ski and pole went flying at one point. I got sooo much snow down my pants and back. I landed face first more than once. But it was still fun. Now I have scars to prove it. Well not scars...bruises. They hurt badly. My shins and feet are covered in them. My legs hate ski boots. But for now I say it was worth it. Tomorrow I will feel like I was hit by a truck. My foot is royally pissed already, but you know what, I'm living my life. My world does not revolve around my foot, that's just dumb.

In other news, I'm thinking about changing my whole plan for the future. It's kind of scary and really good I guess. I mean, most kids my age don't have a plan. I need to plan or at least throw ideas at myself to keep calm. the future and unknown scare me, I'll be honest. But ANYWAYS. As much as I feel like I am destined to help kids and be a PT, I feel like I AM a writer. I need to be a writer. I know it's a really rough field to succeed in, but it's what I love with my every fiber. Writing is my niche. I'd major in creative writing somewhere. I have no idea where and I have no idea what my official career would be. I need to look into this. I want something with stability. I mean I'd freelance, but I need a backup. I think having RSD is only adding to making me want to write, it makes me want to be heard more than ever. So, it just may be what I end up doing. Or maybe, I'll do neither. Maybe I'll move to Australia or Greece or somewhere I'd never imagine going. The future is the future, I'm focusing on the present. tada! Done for tonight bloglings ♥♥♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.