BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Zwei Woche Morgen

Two weeks tomorrow. I always used to think people who like counted weekend for dating someone, was a little obsessed, hey maybe I am. No. I just am so so so happy. I mean right now the pain is so bad, I'm in tears, but E. is on the bus too. He makes everything seem less bad. Which I don't care if it's dorky or corny or w.e it's true. My pain had been crazy, if I didn't have him, my friends might think I was boarder line suicidal and the truth is maybe I would have been. But I'm driving the bus. And E. is on the bus, so it's okay.

Today CT and I looked up pick-up lines. It started with her looking up how to say "I love you" in different languages. It progressed to me trying to find German phrases. Then German pick-up lines. Then we ended up with just pick-up lines in general. It was very exciting and I'll share some at the end.

Also, I found out the name and address of my German student. I haven't gotten to talk to her yet. I e-mailed...but no response. It kind of makes me sad, but it will also make it more exciting when I do hear from her. I'll be so busy this weekend who knows when I'll check e-mail either...
I'm living with C this weekend. I take the bus home w. her from school. Tomorrow night we're going to A.'s play. I'm sleeping over. Then we're going out on the town with her friend R. and hopefully E.! Then her mom has a cello concert which I'll be going to. Then I'm sleeping there again. This is all with PT at her house. Trying to get homework done at some point. Yucky weather. Tons of pain. And let's see...our insanity. It's going to be wild wild wild. I'm excited. And ready to present u with terrible terrible and gross lines but also a few sweet lines I came across today.


Wir wollen Ihre Kühe und Schaufe sehen.
We want to see your cows and sheep! <--- so not a pick up lone but...oh well.

Do you like Lucky charms? because you're magically delicious.

Do you want to dance? (No! Not with you.) Wait what, you must have misheard me, I said you look fat in those pants!

That's a nice set of legs what time do they open?

I like that dress it would look so good on my floor.

I'm new in town can I have directions? (To where?) You're apartment.

Want halfsies on a baby?

Now for some sweet/corny or really truly good lines!

If you stood in front of a mirror holding 11 roses you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

They say Disney World is an amazing place. Obviously "they" haven't been in your arms. <---FAVORITE!

If you had a rose for every time I thought of you, you'd be walking in a garden forever.

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.

The spaces between your fingers were created because that's where mine fit perfectly.

If I could rearrange alphabets, I would put U and I together.

If I had a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you.


Okay too much mushy stuff. But it was fun, me and CT. have a good time. lol. I'll catch you bloglings later I need to rest up for this weekend! haha.

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.