BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Miracle on 34th Street

Well, I haven't watched that movie in a really long time. And it's truly not the best title but hey it's my blog, if I'm too lazy to find a good title don't judge me. (As CT would say) CT, I spent all weekend with her it was amazing. I would say it was even more amazing...but not to give her a complex I'll say, another outstanding thing was I got to spend 2 days with E. (: He's my miracle drug. He's my miracle this Christmas season. I am hoping for the miracle of remission, but I don't know if I consider it a miracle. It's kind of an iffy thing. It's like, okay fate will treat you nice for now. Even though supposedly I'm making it happen it's out of my control. My miracle drug is well, miraculous, but no pain would be even better.

This weekend was great. We cut down charlie brown Christmas trees! We saw AP's play and also went to the library and an orchestra concert. All along it was CT and Katarzyna adventures. They get pretty wild and bring many quotes. One brought about by CH but said by CT. "Your boyfriend he's chasing my dog!" CH mentioned how E. was mine. And he goes sarcastically I love how I'm a possession. I told him he wasn't but he says he doesn't care. CT tells me I don't want him as my possession because then people come to me about him. For example your dog chases the neighbor's cat and they come and complain saying "you're dog chased my cat!" except, "your boyfriend..." mhm. So yes, I'm going to try and keep E. from chasing cats... I guess?
Also, "it is not getting high it's a tree!!!" CT gives Christmas trees aspirin...? A little suspicious. Which I sound often whenever a security guard passes at the mall I'm saying something that makes me sound like a creeper...which you know I don't mind. Which sounds bad, but hey, I know I'm generally not a creeper so, it's alright. What else... hmmm. Battle scars. I say I return from my Boston therapy appointments with scars, well this weekend yielded many. CT elbowed me in the head in her sleep. That was great, I don't have a mark thankfully, because it's likely it'd be a black eye and I don't need questions... I have a bruise on my knee from where she punched me in the butt because she tripped up the stairs and I in turn fell up the stairs. My throat still feels a little funny from where she tipped a tree over on me and I was talking... a branch went down my throat. It was GROSS. And so weird... Ummm...what else. Oh my foot hates me and I left my TENS at her house. Great. She had me in sandals in like 10degree weather and my foot is pissed. It also just hates cold in general and hates me not wearing my TENS...but that's nothing new, just a result of the weekends activities. The overall result is fun memories but owie...I have some scars. We also have pictures and quotes, which "make my life."

Well I have to go work for my miracle now, that I'm calmed down a little from ranting about forgetting my TENS. My foot is already mad, so why not make it more so. After perhaps I'll get a half dosage (phone call) of my miracle drug. ? (: that'd be good. but for now, home program :'( hmph.

1 comments:

Disa said...

I'm glad you had a fun weekend.
And guess what? It's my bir-birthday!! And I'm coming home tomorrow!!! :D


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.