BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Meine Disney Welt

"He looks at me and calls me beautiful and it's the most amazing thing in the world."
My disney world. Is what the title reads. My disney world, is being in his arms. Wow, I feel like I complete and utter sap. I'm sure you're all really sick of hearing it but hey, I spent time with E. today. He's amazing... did you know that? Well it's true. And I hope he knows that. I'll tell you random people of the internet and CT lol something really personal i guess. I have issues with trust. Whenever I trust someone they hurt me. And I really do trust him. It's scary for me. But I think that's normal i hope. I think that's part of falling for someone. Being scared you're going to lose them.

Enough with that. I'm sure you don't want to hear it, but too bad. Tommorrow I have to spend time with wild little kids at my grandparent's. My great aunts and cousins will all be there. I haven't seen them in like 2 years. So I mean it will be good...but I'd rather be doing something elese of course. Family time really isn't my thing...

What else... i have no idea. I have E. on the brain =p

I'll catch you bloglings l8rrrrr ♥♥♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.