No, I don't live in a pineapple under the sea. I don't have a snail named Gary or best friend Patrick. I'm not acquainted with "sandy Cheeks" and the name of my town is most definitely not Bikini Bottom. But I did have the best day everrrrr. Best Day Ever!
Let me just tell you, nothing is more amazing than feeling really truly loved. Just being perfectly content with everything and having them there. So tonight was kind of sad, he had to leave and I did PT. But, I spent the day with my boy and it was absolutely f'ing amazing. The best day everrrrr.
Hopefully the week back to school after midterms won't be too bad. It's a hospital week. Blah. But hey, I'll make it. Maybe. I'm still feeling really blah about treatment and foot, but E. helped ward it off for the day. He believes I'm going to get better. I want him to be right. I want to get better. But I just can't believe him, no matter how much in love I am. It really isn't happening. Most likely. today before he got here I broke down... in front of my dad mind you. Over the situation. But you know it's okay, because then I was showered with hugs and kisses.
Best day everrrrrrr.
love love love ♥♥♥
smile smile smile (: (: (:
Emerging from the shadows....
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment