BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Best Weekend Ever

OMGsh OMGsh OMGsh. Yesterday was an awesome day and so is today!!! YAY YAY YAY. Well let's just see here... if you take note to the right >>>
I won NaNoWriMo!!!! WOOOO 20010 words in 30 days... a sad feat next to CT but oh well, I did good. A lot has been going on besides noveling so I'm proud I made myself do it. What has been going on... oh hanging out with people...people that grabbed my hand and made my day. People that I went to hug him goodbye and whispered in my ear asking me out. Yea :] t was awesome. I'm so happy it's kinda crazy. =p

And I leave now I'm all happy and having things to do with CT, sooooo talk to y'all l8rrrr

♥♥♥

2 comments:

Disa said...

YAAAAAAY!!! I'm happy that you're happy!! :D

Noveling Neurotic said...

:D


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.