BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Not A Waste.

People are always convincing each other certain things/people aren't worth their tears. When someone tells you that, consider what they are saying. If it's not worth your tears there wouldn't be any. If they/it isn't worthy of you, that's different. But there's always a reason for crying, well I take that back. In cases where people tell you it's not worth it, don't listen. There's a good reason. Cry, cry your heart out.

3 comments:

Disa said...

Short post, but sweeet. Thanks. :)

Casey Timmerman said...

That sounds like a plan. =]

RSDsux said...

Such a sweet post and so true - thank you for sharing that with us!

I really admire you, I suffer from RSD in my left leg and right arm, I developed it when I was 12 years old, I am now 13 amd I know how hard it can be at times trying to cope with this.

You have such a positive attitude and I believe that will help you so much. If we don't have a positive attitude what do we have??

Take care


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.