BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Probieren

Probieren=to try. I'm trying I really am. I'm trying to make it work with my guy. I'm trying to make the guy who liked me (the one who made me feel special, i admit it) understand it's over without hurting him. I'm trying to do treatment without breaking down. And I'm pretty much failing at all of these. You can say I have a bad attitude or outlook or whatever but I don't care. You are not living my life and I'm not living yours so don't judge. I am trying so so hard. I want to get better, but it's a scary thing. I have never been a teenager, although I've been one. What I mean is, I'm a teenager with RSD, I've never been a "normal" teen and I can't say I know how to be, it's going to be super weird. I've also never had a boyfriend, but I sure as hell want this kid to be mine. He is amazing, and I wish he'd think that of me. As for the other kid, he's not a bad kid, but I just think "us" is over like it's not meant to work. And I am trying, trying so hard, to sort this out! ARGH. While being in the worst pain I've been in, in a very long time. FUN.

3 comments:

Alessea said...

I don't think you have a bad attitude at all, I can read 'fighter' between the lines.

Hugs to you for giving this all a go, I am going to be starting my own little PT program soon in the hopes that I can regain some normality in my movement.

Take heart that there are others who understand what you are going through and are cheering you on!

Disa said...

And there are others who don't know what you're going through but are there for you every step of the way. I look up to you and what you are doing. You can do it. Let music be your guide. :)

Noveling Neurotic said...

<333

THANKS GUYS LOVE YOU.
Sorry I didn't see these sooner. I'm finding all comments I've missed...


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.