BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twitterpated :]

Okay sooo I have to like be all mushy, I'm sorry. hehe. I watched Bambi. For those of you familiar with Bambi, you know about how in the springtime all the animals get twitterpated. Well it's nearly wintertime and I'm kinda twitterpated. hehehe. :] Oh dear...
It's dorky, but I really I don't care. It's fun and happy. Fun and happy is goooood. And well, he called me cutie and that kinda made my day, amongst other things in our conversation tonight. He told me night with a smile and said bye with a ♥ it made me smile a lot a lot. :]

Seems how this is so short how about some quotes? Okie. :]

"The spaces between our fingers were created so another person's fingers could fill them."

"Accept the pain, cherish the joys, resolve the regrets; then can come the best of benedictions - 'If I had my life to live over, I'd do it all the same.'" Joan McIntosh

"Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy." Henry Kissinger

I'll try for some non-mushy quotes...but as I said, I'm maybe kinda sorta twitterpated hehe.

"Whenever I hear, 'It can't be done,' I know I'm close to success." Michael Flatley

"When I am attacked by gloomy thoughts, nothing helps me so much as running to my books. They quickly absorb me and banish the clouds from my mind." Michel de Montaigne

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends." Czech Proverb

"Life is a sexually transmitted disease." R.D. Laing

And there you have it.
Katarzyna was here. And she's ending this blog with a smile. :]

PS: I like this new blog template cuz it's got a white background so I can use perdy colors :]

2 comments:

RSDsux said...

Beeautiful quotes and so very true ... thank you for sharing them with us!!

I really admire your positive attitude. I also suffer from RSD (have had it since I was 12, am now 13) and I know how hard it can be at times coping with this horrible illness.

I really believe your positive attitude will get you far. The most important thing we can have with RSD is a positive outlook on life!

Take care and keep strong...

Alessea said...

I can hear the life exuding from your words, I haven't heard this from you for a while so I'm so glad!!!

I like the revamp, its like you have been reborn a greater stronger you (even more than you were before) and I want a piece of that lol, thanks for sharing :)


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.