I'm really beginning to thing this is the start to true heartbreak. As sad as that is. This isn't about "mystery boy" the paranoid one. This is about N. N. who I finally decided, may be my first love. I've denied that feeling for so long, perhaps just admitting it is all I can do. I mean, I've like other people, but he's always been there, underneath, it's always N. It's so so pathetic, the kid does not like me. In fact, we're in a huge fight, because I like him. Or because of how I chose to remind him of this... it's really really really hurting me. But I refuse to call myself heartbroken I've just admitted "love". I still am not really sure about being in love, in high school, but I have this undeniable awesome feeling about that kid that no matter what he does will not go away. No matter how mad he makes me, I can't be without him. These past days, have been awful. I'm beginning to think, it's the beginning of the end. Good god, I can't lose him as a friend too, that'd really more than break my heart. He's mine. No matter how much he wants to deny it. So there.
The picture, I do not own rights to, it comes from: http://www.kleinfeldbridal.com/index.cfm?pid=52&item_id=10101&rowid=180&page=9 a friend and I looked for our top three wedding dresses. I found this, which we both love, and also, it fits with tonight's blog theme. It represents the non-existent fairytale. (marriage, would never exist in the fairy tale just to clear that up)
Still in treatment, with very minimal success, tons of pain still here, my bffl gone on vacation and still NO WORD from N.
And so... so much for my fairy tale ending. ♥♥♥





2 comments:
Aw, girl, we'll make our own fairy tale endings.
Artichokes are dumb, even if they are yummy.
=]
Yummy...weird word for the context... hahaha. yea, I'll make mine. But...I MISS HIM!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment