BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Girls Just Want To Have... Walmart sex?

Today was just amazing all in all down to right this very moment. BECAUSE:

E. was in school. I got lots of hugs and love (in general) I got out of a detention. It was my last class with a smelly really difficult teacher. I feel sort of readyish for midterms next week. I wore my ninja shurt and showed it off to everyone. I didn't have to walk home in the cold. I got to be lazy, eat cal zone and then go on a big huge adventure which I am blogging about: the amazing evening which made me laugh and some us...to cry. Cry and sound like a dying...idk what. I had to lead her into the bathroom with people staring. She looked like a mental patient...yet so did I. Oh love of my life. CT. She was having a breakdown from laughing so hard...and I had chocolate syrup on my nose. This was at Friendlies. We caused a major scene. Where else did we cause a scene? Why walmart of course. We ended up having "walmart sex" after we tried on dresses at the mall. It was pretty darn amazing. Lots of memories and lots of quotes to make everyone wonder about my sanity more than they already do... but first some interesting "images". Walking around the corner in the shoe department, and seeing, a girl upon the back of your 5'11" other girlfriend... A table covered in crayons, paper, money, ice cream and various toppings. The poor waiter. A girl with green and orange spotted hair...yea not just a random one, the love of my life. A coral prom dress... that had a slit high enough to show... well, too much. Running around after people "locking them up" and then them escaping leaving you with their coat. A car taking off when your door is neither closed nor are you buckled... Screaming the lyrics to "Bye bye bye" by N*Sync sitting in a minivan in a driveway at 9:30pm. Asking for crayons from the... ummm seater person...when you're 15 and 16 years old... Wearing towels with straps... Finding a your soulmate... a fish with bug eyes or ADD. Discovering your only friend is a little dog toy. Attacking a smurf... Being attacked by a crawling baby. Choking on sprinkles, the rainbow ones! A 12 scoop ice cream. 3 scoops vanilla, 3 chocolate, 3 mint, 3 cookie dough. complete with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, heath bar, oreos and of course cherries on top!

4 teenage girls, late on a Friday night with a car and anywhere to go.


"I was told I'd see cows! And I didn't see cows! Someone needs to be complained to!" "Oh that one's different, he has no tongue!" "It's green! And you spit on my wrist!" "Omgsh! Can you like come to my house and take a picture of me and MY SEAGULL. ME AND MY SEAGULL" "I like it hands on." "Today sprinkles were killing me." "It's not going to take me teeth out is it?... You just dropped that on the table!" "CT and CH have reached a stage in their relationship where CH decided to eat CT's cherry." <---Yea, that was never said out loud...it brings too many bad bad things...but hey, my blog can handle it. "You can't do it with a spoon in your mouth!" "Let's not have spoon wars." "Slam it like a man!" "Don't get into the smurf berries!"

And I leave you with that wise advice. Stay away from the smurf berries... you might turn blue... oh and stay away from my town when my girls and I are on the loose. ♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.