BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

You Spin Me Right Round... Like A Record Baby

Today I accomplished things. It was good. At the time it felt stressful and kinda like AH but right now I'm content with what I accomplished. I feel ready for my math midyear exam and definitely ready for tomorrow in general. I am doing my contrast baths like a good girl and I did my PT and lifting. Hooray. I also practiced violin. Which is important because I've kinda been slacking despite the fact that I LOVE the music. We're playing an arrangement of "Hungarian dance No. 5" and Russlan and Ludmilla. They're both GORGEOUS. We're also going to be playing "Romanian Dances" which I haven't heard but I'm sure will be amazing. It's a 20th century piece, so more modern which will be cool.

But enough with that time music. My music. I love it. And tomorrow E. get's to experience it full force. We're having a record day. Which means I bust out the records (two huge tubs full) and play them on the record player until my heart is content. Obviously it's not one of those days where I NEED a record day for my sanity. My heart will be content, E. will be over (: But, I wanna show him my "world" of music. We're going to make a mix tape. What I call it is decieving. But it's going to be very cool. Like a huge song made up of chunks of others. So yes, my plan is going into action, hooray. Speaking of E. and hooray and my accomplishments, he once again get's his blog moment. He's so amazing.

I just can't get over how special and important he makes me feel. I hope I make him feel that way, because he deserves it. I love him. It's scary but you know it's getting a lot easier. It's fun. I'm not so paranoid anymore. I just accept that the things he says he really feels. It's harder than it sounds. But it's really truly amazing. When i acconplish something I know he's proud and I know when I'm having a tough time he's cheering for me. When I cry and cry, I think about him and it makes me want to stop, I want to make him proud. I want this not only to work for me but now for him. So I can give him all of ME without dumb RSD in the way. But hey, I'm trying, working with what I got. We have fun and he's there for me. And as of right now, that's as close to perfect as can be. ♥

Edit:
"I want my RSD to leave my body forever, and I want to take part in a lifestyle that will assure it does not return (or at the very least, if the damage is done, assure it will not spread).There is hope! NEVER EVER give up searching for the cause and the cure. It is out there, but at this point, we have to be the researchers taking charge of our own diseases, bodies, and lives. We need to create environments in us and around us that are not conducive to disease. We are responsible for that. "

Ditto ditto ditto. Just read this on a fellow RSDer's blog and had to put it here.
Night bloglings!

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.