BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

"I Hate Your Self Control :p "

Well I had a really depressing blog posted and I realized wow, I need to lighten up. Things are not bad. Things are pretty good. I was sooo incredibly on my game in basketball today. CT and I are, alright. We're speaking, I'm trying to deal. E. and I are amazing. And the quote for the title comes from none other than him, of course. Well you know, I hate my self control too. That's what led to my depressing blog and prolly my crappy mood. I need to be able to let go and let things happen. It was my new years resolution. I'm working on it, but it still needs vast improvement. I need to just let go. I'll get there. I'll be honest. I let myself fall in love. It's so incredibly amazing but so incredibly hard for me but you know I think he really knows that and that the amazing things he says are true. It means so freaking much. And I hope, he knows that. I realized a lot yesterday (he came over) not just dumb little stuff either like big deal stuff. Like how really truly happy I am. It was good.

Also, he helped me get to a boss battle in a video game. Ha. And today I beat it. The centaurs. Ohhh pooky. Then i was attacked by a panther...I think is what it was? Maybe jaguar? I'm not sure. It was a big black cat. Oh and then zombies. So that was all very exciting haha.

hmm what else I want to be sure to leave on a happy note so maybe that's all I'll say. Cuz, he's my happy note. (:

1 comments:

Disa said...

Cute post =]
You should listen to Kate Voegele - "It's Only Life" when you're depressed or even mad. That song has gotten me thru some tough times and even saved me from some fights. I love it!! =]
So just listen to it, girl!! hehe =]


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.