BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Plant One Foot and Pivot With The Other

Today started crappy. I was without my boy. I was in so so much pain. I forgot my English project at home. I was just all blah blah blah. Well it didn't get much better...UNTIL basketball. WOOOO. I have so much energy and an amazing analogy for y'all. Life is a basketball game. You just need to plant one foot and pivot. You need to stay strong in your opinions and be able to move. You need to know where you stand but be able to look around at what's going on. Without running or standing still.

And that's all folks. I'm talking to my boy (:

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.