CT and I are officially back. Yep siree. I mean she knows the whole situation will never be okay, but I'm going to try and not let it upset me as much, even though, I have every right to be upset. She recognizes this though. And I can't be without her. today we went swimming. OMGsh did we have some good times. And some good quotes which I will definitely share. First of all, E. shall be jealous of her says CT. She couldn't get over how amazing I looked in my bathing suit. I was just like Danke, I know right. lol. haha. Her bathing suit was cute as well and duh she didn't look bad at all. she never has. GEESH. Which reminds me of how CT and I have decided to force feed E. so he can't lose any more weight. Hehehe. I love him. Lots and lots. Just the way he is. BUT you know it could give anyone a complex being around someone that little all the time. It's like, rawr I hate you. But no, it's more like RAWR I LOVE YOU. But hey. He has pointy hip bones... OW. ANYWAYS. I think don't had some of the best quotes ever. "Don't you dare touch that noodle!" "Give me your feet!" "Ah my tummy, but I'm going to drown if I make it okay!" "No for women's you put your shoulder in and hunch for men's you pull them back, so so, they (motioning to boob region) to flaunt your assets!" "They always seem to want my body." Oh and it's been determined that jumping off a noodle is not easy... "Give me your noodle!" CT can touch the flag's point but I can't... ): hahaha. "Nooo, I really have to pee! *slaps forehead. but but it's cold!" My friends are my life. Without CT I'd be very lonely. When I can't talk to her about awkward things it...feels empty. "It's it, AH!" We have incredible amounts of fun, despite my foot being dumb and all, and her being incredibly dumb and all...and yea. hehehe. "I'm like Katarzyna stop talking about sex the little brownies probably don't even know what it is!" "When mommy and daddy really love each other..." "Camera whore, facebook whore, myspace whore, hug whore, flirt whore, just slut in general..." "Heather has two mommys." "Omgsh I'd so have someone be a surrogate so I don't have to have children" "Ah tearing!" "I could never do twins it's like twice in a matter of...minutes!" "That movie, it helps you stay abstinent for the rest of your life" "She tells me it's going to hurt and make me bleed, and i'm just like no don't tell me that!" "I tell E. that he can do pot when I can and I'm not ever so that settles that for him" "Katarzyna please don't let me have 14 kids" "After 35 birth control is like bad...so you better be doing something else" "Omgsh, this guy at my grandpa's work his only leisure activity is sex and his wife is never not pregnant. and they're like old!" Oh our swimming skills are amazing too though. "Don't drown me!" "Oh CT makes waves !" "Chicken airplane shoulder!" "go go go and do your thing not with the wall! *flailing arms*" And we're the master of changing clothing...particularly after swimming... "Nooo nooo I look like cousin it!" "Ow, ow, ow!" "*shouted through dressing room* CT your wearing jeans right? Yes. Oh man this is difficult." "It won't hang up!" "Awww man! My hair is stuck in my bathing suit!" "I swear I'm murdering the curtain." "Ohhh it's a bathing suit water extractor!" So yea... it was an ordeal, but isn't it always. We're just that amazing. Oh and yea...did I mention for the record, we're hott, be jealous. ;p
Emerging from the shadows....
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment