I wrote an amazing amazing story. It involved diabolical plans, me as a superhero, AP as a villain, psychotic love interest as minions... oh it was schweet. It was actually pretty adorable. It showed how much I value my friends in a very dorky, fictional yet could be true, sorta kinda way. I feel kinda like a superhero when it comes to my friends. Well usually. I try awfully hard I hope they know that. I want to be the helper, but usually I'm the one who needs help...or they don't listen. Someday I have faith they will learn to listen. I'm not counting on it though. I'll be there to pick up their pieces no matter how gross they are or what they're from. It's just how i am. So many of them, have failed and realized...oh Katarzyna was right. It gives me a great feeling of satisfaction. But hey, maybe someday they'll learn.
In other news... I got work done today! Jawohl! I'm not looking forward to school tomorrow because I have German and English. Which sound like huh that makes no sense. Well my favorite two subjects are two of my least favorite classes. The german class is chaotic and stressful there are a lot of jerks who piss me off. The english class isn't as bad. There are people that piss me off and try to make me feel like an outcast. I feel like my english classes are always like that...which isn't fair. I love english. But anywho...after school will be good. I have an audition for one act plays with CT. It will be wicked fun. And then I have basketball, which means NO THERAPY. WOOOHOOOO. It's amazing hooray hooray.
And I'll just throw in there... I'll get to see E. My E. So that just cancels the badness out (:
Catch ya bloglings l8r ♥
Emerging from the shadows....
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment