Today was an absolutely outstanding day!!! Eeeeeek. My foot is awful, terrible, horrendous, but you know what it doesn't matter. I am proving to it that I will do what I want when I want, although the pain is incredibly draining. Excruciating from toes to knee. My thigh is covered in burst blood vessels as well. But that is perfectly alright because of why... I pitched an entire game today! AND WE WON!!!! It was amazing. I'm so incredibly proud. My coach gave me the game ball and everything !!! (see pic...!!!) Seven whole innings, strikes, plays from the mound. EEEEEEK! I work so hard and finally I got out there and worked my stuff. I love love love pitching. In the off-season, I have a life, I do other things, but during softball, it's all about softball. Amazing feeling. Amazing day :)
Tomorrow...lots and lots of work. I'm still catching up from surgery...but I'm all healed and I'll get the work done. I'm just going to want to sit all day anyway. I probably shouldn't...and won't because my Dad knows I can't or things will just get worse. But I will definitely have no desire to be up and about, this is more than a flare, but don't despair! I'm driving :)
Off to watch Sweet Home Alabama on my last night off before school returns...
Night loves!





0 comments:
Post a Comment