BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Elbaveilebnu

That's not German. It really does mean something. Look again. Wow, unbelievable. That's unbelievable spelt backwards.

Today was an amazing day. I got to pitch. It's so amazing, it gives me feelings of strength yet elegance. it's so hard to explain the rush you get standard their using your body and more specifically snap of your wrist to propel the ball forward, it ending in a SMACK in the catcher's mitt. I can't wait to be on the mound, surrounded by my team and hear the empire yell STRIKE. It's almost like finding out I've been published, yet on a much smaller scale. It's electrifying. It's somethings I love and have definitely missed. I'm much stronger than last time I was seriously working on my pitching. The sad thing is maybe I have my PT to thank for that. I hated her dictating what was best, even it had nothing to do with my foot, but lifting for my upper body, worked miracles. Gosh, sometimes she's right, remarkable! Speaking of which a week from Tuesday I'll be back with her. It's crazy how much it's like a vacation type thing now that it's only once a month. I know I'll hate going, I leave in tears and filled with rage, but hey, I get out of school and away from the crazies of normal teenagehood for a bit.

I miss my therapist, we have a lot of fun. I've always connected better with older (yet young) people. I think that's part of the reason my RSD buddies and I have such a strong bond, even when we're not speaking nearly enough. Every time we speak, it works. There isn't pointless arguing...I love it! I love my friends (of all shapes, size and age), my writing (oh how I thrive on it!), basketball, pitching, life. I'm loving life...and not my lazyness... My foot is getting very angry with my lack of activity while my Daddy was away. I did no PT and no yoga. Such a bad girl. it's unbelievable that I got back to it today, but I did. Now just to, do some yoga, stay as caught up on work as I am (wrote an amazing critical analysis draft today!) and get back into practicing violin, I'll be good to go. haha.

Oh school, yipee. I'm exhausted tonight and should get offline so I can start tomorrow refreshed. But I think no matter what I will, I won't be able to help being awake in my outfit. Hot pink leggings, short shorts and a bright yellow shirt covered in smiley faces.

YAY FOR HAPPY! :D

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.