
I loved yesterday's picture and the day before, so I'm starting a picture trend. Today's isn't as pretty...but I mean geesh it has to fit the blog. It's actually kinda gross...sorry guys. I love the movie Rocky though! I have a craving to watch it now...darn. ): The other is cutsie though! It comes from Wall-E a must see and a very realistic view of what this world will become if we don't start caring and fast. Happy Earth day!
Today I've decided wow, I'm a human punching bag. God or whoever thinks it's funny to beat me up, well I think it's funny that they think they're going to win. I win I win haha. The thing is though, I take the most abuse from myself. I need to stop, but I can't. I am beating myself up over going against myself. It's done, over I've learned. That's not the issue. I still make excuses because I want what happened to not have happened. It felt amazing then and I hate that. I hate that all the fake felt so real and I loved it so much. I try to justify what made it that way. I can't. I hate being wrong I guess. But I was most definitely wrong and judging from the actions of others I was very stupid to believe a lot that I did. I'm not saying they're a bad person, I just think that I shouldn't have been as trusting. I fell, hard. In other words, I was stupid.
And now that that's out of the way. Eh hem. I'm going to give some movie recommendations! Why? Because I found you a picture from Rocky, so... if the shoe fits!
- Forrest Gump (favorite of all time!)
- A Time For Dancing (better than the book!)
- Alvin and the Chimpmunks (cute and hilarious)
- La Bamba (AH-MAZE-ING!)
- A Walk to Remember
- Sweet Home Alabama (okay I'm giving you a seen from this too just because I love storms and this movie!)

- WALL-E (awww robot love, and an Earth day theme!!!)
- Shrek (I-III)
And that's all I got. Sorry folks, it's a sad list. I've seen way fewer movies than I've read books. Most in my younger days as you can probably tell. But Disney and animation are amazing to sit and watch! (:
I'm actually gtg watch WALL-E right now. (Pixar, same diff. lol)
Night all. ♥





1 comments:
Have you every considered that God is doing this to you, because something bigger and better is going to come out of this? Like your novel?? =] I used to say the same thing about scoliosis. Like why do I have to have it?? I hate my back brace, and now I'm glad I had it, because if I didn't I would have had a rod in my back. Ew. Anyways, what I mean to say is something good is gonna come out of this... I'll you have to do is wait and see.
Sorry for this long ass comment, lol.
Post a Comment