BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Howdy, Neighbor. I'm Just Like You. Welcome to Suburbia.


Okay, I don't live in the suburbs by any means...but I have been reading about them in my make-up work for history class. Today has been a day of making up work because I was out of school. Pretty normal and boring stuff. Upon the completion of this blog I'm going to spend quality time with my CSIs (NY IS THE BEST!), eat dinner, go to softball practice, perhaps watch a movie FORREST GUMP!? Normal stuff. I do things you do, nothing special. At least lately... sometimes things get a little weird. But eh, happens to everyone. Just thought I'd show you that just because I come up with huge blogs...I'm not that speical...just someone who can write prolifically about nothing.


(:


Love to y'all! ♥♥♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.