I made it bloglings, I'm alive. It's been a heck of the past few days. I don't remember if I mentioned that I was having tummy pain and people were telling me to go to the doctor. You know me and doctors...not the best of friends. Well for once it's a very good thing I listened to people and went. I ended up having emergency surgery. Well, in a sense. I wasn't rushed into the OR, my ovary wasn't dying but it could have had its blood supply cut off at any point. I had a cyst the size of an orange. yes an orange. I haven't seen pictures of it, but evidently they have some. All I know is my tummy hurts worse now than it did before. D:
I no longer have an orange inside me, hooray! But now my foot is really angry, despite some strong narcotics. I don't know when I'll be back in commission either. Just sitting up is exhausting and my incisions are badly bruised. Walking is horrendous and the medicine makes me sleepy/dizzy. I home to be back to school Wednesday at the latest, we'll see. I've missed a lot and I'm worried about that, it being so close to the end of the year. Tuesday I'm supposed to go for a check-up on my foot at the hospital. I can't go to my PT appointment, obviously, it's going to be a while before I can jump and do rock climbers. Ah. D: I'm planning on going to the podiatrist and my therapist still, as long as I feel up to that amount of travel. right now I'm feeling pretty awful, but better than yesterday. So we'll go day by day. Tomorrow is Easter and I'm hoping to be able to go with the normal plans. I want to drive my truck, but not on these meds. I'm hoping to get off the strong stuff ASAP, but wow, the pain is crazy, it's like borderline RSD levels sometimes. Which is scary. But it's going to improve, so I just gotta rest I guess.
Sorry for the dull and depressing blog! I'll write again when I'm feeling better!
Love you bloglings! ♥♥♥
Emerging from the shadows....
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment