BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hot Pink & Boys XD !!!

Today was a happy day (: It started off with driving time, which was successful. My teacher is really funny, we sat for like 10 minutes yelling at people (windows closed) who didn't fully stop for 2 "mississippi" seconds at the stop sign across the way, he used the emergency brake on me because he didn't think I should peel out in front of a car hehe, and he made a reference to smokey bear. What's his middle name? Do you know? Well, I do now. It's... THE. wow. lol. That has nothing to do with my title though, that was only the start of my day and my teacher nor Smokey is a boy...or hot pink... The middle portion of the day was incredibly dull and uneventful, I watched a ton of CSI, finished my movie from last night (Marley and Me...book is better!) and watched an episode of Private Practice I missed. In other words, I was a huge coach potato, until about 3 when I was like you know what I am a single, hott, amazing girl with tons of friends who I never do anything with and I'm sitting here watching TV. If I'm not going to get my butt outside and pitch or work on schoolwork what am I waiting for?! Nothing good. So I called AP, who I never see enough of. I love her so much and gosh do I miss her. I called her up, and she answered her phone!

So, we formulated a plan...mall time! Not just any mall time. I got hot pink leggings yesterday and it just so happens she got hot pink skinny jeans, so we got all "neonified" and set out on a Katarzyna/AP adventure. Oh it was great...strange...filled with laughs. We went in the photo booth, because we're cool like that and kinda made fools of ourselves trying to think of poses. The first one is just "smile" and is nice. The others...are...special. One I wasn't ready and look, not well... and another we both look like we're space cadets going "OH pretty colors!", but hey, it was fun. Being teenager is about enjoying your last bit of being carefree. And oh we were. We tried on dresses and clothes and i got two pairs of shorts. We bought candy at the candy store including sour gummy worms and baby gummy bears... hehe. We drank Cooladas from DnD and all in all it would have been a normal AH-MAZE-ING day. But then, there was the "issue" (ha not really an issue) of the boys. We've determined it was boys go to the mall day. There has never ever been that many groups of teenage/college boys in that mall ever. Everywhere were just huge groups of them. What do guys do in a mall?! It was just weird. Really weird. but hey I like this coincidence of stumbling upon guy day, the vast majority weren't awful to sit back and look at. :p

Which brings me to this. I'm going to enjoy the single life, of wearing hot pink leggings, checking out guys/flirting at the mall and living it up with my girlfriends, because it's about time. Sure, I'll be a writer still, I'm going to write right now on an English paper and my novel. I'll be the same mature me, I'll get frustrated at drama addicts and have my ups and downs. My foot will kill like it does right now. But, I'm single and ready to mingle.

Party Party Party!!! Hot pink and boys XD

oh and btw, blogger needs a hot pink font. gosh!

1 comments:

Disa said...

haha, love this post. It's so... exciting!! =] I need to stop being so behind in readings these!! lol.


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.