BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

White Flag---I'll Let You Stand on the White Line If You Uncover My Eyes


I'm going to the doctors shortly. Yes, again. I went for my post-op check-up and all my insides are good. I stayed home from school today. For a reason you'd think that my therapist/physical therapist would scold. I called them even. No scolding, but "go to the doctor!" I hate the doctors with a firey passion. It's so incredibly frustrating for them to not be able to tell you what's wrong or to help you. That's part of the reason I'm such an advocate for RSD awareness. It's not that I think other things are less devasting or important, such as cancer, lupus, etc. BUT I do think RSD is one of the things I am educated about that the generally population isn't (INCLUDING DOCS.!) and that ruins lots of lives. My life is not ruined. I'm trying to fight this flare. I swear it's a flare, despite others forcing me to get it checked out. I got nailed with a softball in my bad foot, as I previously mentioned. I can't sit up right now and I feel like vomiting from the pain. It's awful. Worst flare this year. And I've still been walking around despite near puking. It goes to show what I've learned. I'm not letting it rule. I want to go outside and pitch and try to do stuff. But I've been ordered to go to the doctors...which is probably good. I'd rather not wretch and puke from RSD pain...it's not a pleasent thing. Maybe some drugs are in order? Probably not. They're not that nice. Actually not very nice at all in these parts. I just want to sit up, eat and GO TO SCHOOL. Dumb pain guy let's compromise?!


D:

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.