I washed my truck today (: It's incredibly shiny now (: YAY YAY YAY. Ich liebe meine... Truck. Which I forget how to say in german... oh well. I have a picture for you! Of me and my baby (: YAY YAY YAY. I'm going to Germany! Yea you knew that...but last night there was a meeting about it. I am getting so so so excited. We're going to have tons of stuff going on when the German kids come. I sent Elena a huge e-mail about it. For one thing they night they get here is homecoming...so that should be interesting. We're also going to NYC sightseeing, as well as things like bonfires, glow bowling, beach, etc. They may have never seen the atlantic ocean! Crazyness. When they come, I'll have my license and I can drive Elena in my baby. Hehehehe. (: ALSO my concert is tonight! hooray! I'm excited to get out there and be amazing. I love the music we're playing.

And I need to eat food and get ready...so I leave you with all these excitingnesses... lol.
Bye bloglings. ♥




0 comments:
Post a Comment