BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Will

So, for those of you that aren't just my bloglings but my living breathing in the flesh friends and acquaintances you know that this week has been a rough one. But you know, I've decided I will be okay. Obviously. Not being okay is a frequent occurrence for me, but I end up just fine. And I will. E. and I aren't together anymore, his decision. I understand completely that sometimes you just have to work through stuff on your own. I have so much going on. Maybe it will be good for both of us to refocus and like work through stuff without worrying about a relationship. Even though, I'd like to be there for him and have him there. He's my happy. But hey, I have other happy. I love him and I figure from what I've heard, love will prevail? Hopefully. If not, someday, I'll get over it. But right now, I'm just accepting what happened and hoping for the future. Damn hope again, yipee.

Otherwise things are just kinda wooo. I have lots of work. My foot is incredibly pissed off because I've been upset. My grandmother was in the hospital (but alright now). But I'm okay. Played basketball today (: And I might get out and play catch (softball) which would be amazing. It's gorgeous out. I also may go see my truck :D YAY.

Oh... btw new blog layout? Ya dig?

haha wow. Xp

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.