BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Leben: schön, hübsch, spaß, AUSGEZEISCHNET!!!

Today was a happy day and yesterday was an absolutely utterly amazing day. I love happy days. I love living like like there's no tomorrow. It's absolutely, completely, fantastic. For those of you non-Germans, which I'm sure most of you are, may be wondering what the title means. Perhaps I will share that with you. Or perhaps I'll just put it at the end. So go look now if it's really killing you, or maybe just read the rest of this nonsense first.

So... I'm like big into colors and expression lately. I like am addicted to my writing, which is a problem seems how my writer's notebook is still MIA. But it will get found, it has to. I'm also being into just playing with make-up and clothes and drawings. It's very artsy. I'm into life. And fun. tonight I went to Friendly's with my basketball team. It was amazing. Laughter is the cure all. i laughed so much and just had fun. drama free absolutely spectacular fun. My foot was awful earlier because we walked downtown and like to the edge of the earth and back, but now I'm decent and I thank laughter and friends for that. Yesterday was amazing too. Even though it should have killed my foot, I was proud, I did really well. I drove a TON. YAY. With baby...hehe. And got some new shirts and shoes (: And went to a diner. Yum! the day was just amazing. I also brought my nice violin to school. Our concert is soon and I'm psyched for that too. I'm way into violin lately. I practiced like 180 minutes this week...? As apposed to like 75 a week. So good deal. Speaking of minutes, I have 9.5 hours of driving time already. yay. I can't wait to get my license and honestly a job so I can help my family out with all my crap. I hope to work in a bookstore or if not life guarding.

I finished my critical analysis of Huck Finn for English today. I worked so hard and am honestly really proud of myself. I've been really slacking on my work and not doing my best and I think my paper honestly, kicks ass. I need to really be throwing myself into English, I love it and I complain too much. In other news, i did yoga the other day and made myself proud. I am working on doing it twice a week. I just might tonight and then go to bed. If not definitely tomorrow. I have to do therapy tomorrow too though and my history homework...but I'll figure it out. I haven't done it in so long until this week. I love it. It work's on so many parts of your body too. Flexibility and strength and relaxation, all things I need and crave. So this is sehr schön (: I'm not too proud of my amount of revision work on my novel. I'm going to look at it tonight. I don't know how much I'll get done. I need to be done my revisions within the next two months or so because I want to give it to a writer of some sort, an English teacher or maybe Donna Ciocca one of my author friends. I really want to do this. You don't always get what you want, as my life shows, but I'm going to fight just as hard if not harder than I do for everything. I really care about this novel, it's getting published.

Speaking of novels, got a new book today! Hooray! I'm very book obsessed lately as well. I have Forrest Gump to finish for history. I don't like the book nearly as good as the movie but I'll get through it. I have 3 other unread books, two of which are very new. (One from today) So for tonight
I have some book recommendations for you instead of quotes.


  • anything by Jodi Picoult: SHE'S AMAZING. My favorite author (:

  • specifically: My Sister's Keeper Nineteen Minutes I've only read those too but have read of Tenth Circle, Vanishing Acts, etc. I bought, The Pact today and it looks amazing. duh.

  • Somebody Like You By: Sarah Dessen, one of my all time favorites

  • The Gift By: Danielle Steele, touching, amazing

  • Kissed By an Angel By: Elizabeth Chandler, one of my other new books, just started and it's fantastic so far, it's also in a trilogy so i'll probably read/recommend the rest

  • The Nature of Jade By: Deb Caletti, it's an acquired taste, I could really relate to the main character

  • The BFG By: Roald Dahl, it's a classic, fantasy for maybe younger kids but I've always loved it since when I read it as a 3rd grader and now for like the 12th time

  • Marley and Me By: John Grogan, probably heard of the movie which I haven't seen, the book is awesome

  • Diary Queen By: Catherine Gilbert Murdock, the sequel is also great

  • The Good Good Pig By: Sy Montgomery, cute, charming, non-fiction much like Marley and Me but with a pig

  • Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants By: Ann Brashares, in my mind it's a classic

  • Forgotten Fire By: Adam Bagdasarian

  • The Giver By: Lois Lowry, WONDERFUL, perhaps a more acquired taste, yet so so so amazing

  • The Catcher in The Rye By: J.D. Salinger, one of those like it or don't, very transcendentalist

  • Lost It BY: Kristen Tracy, probably considered typical teen book, but I saw it as having a deeper meaning

  • A Walk to Remember By: Nicholas Sparks, I dare you to not cry, i think it's impossible

  • A Time For Dancing By: Davida Wills Hurwin, touching, but I'd suggest the movie over the book

  • 13 Little Blue Envolopes By: Maureen Johnson, loved it! cool idea

  • A Great and Terrible Beauty By: Libba Bray, just finished it, really good, very different but addicting, I'm planning on reading it's followers as well

  • Crooked By: Laura and Tom McNeal , read it couple years ago I know I loved it but it's fuzzy on details right now...

  • Memoirs of a Geisha By: Arthur Golden, compelling, eye-opening, beautiful

  • A Mango Shaped Space By: Wendy Mass, eye-opening, really cool

  • Where The Red Fern Grows By: Wilson Rawls, very well written, tears tears tears

  • All American Girl By: Meg Cabot, utterly fantastic, read the sequel and you'll still want there to be more

And there you have it. Some books. The could be so many more! GO out there and read people! Gosh! Oh and I forgot the most important one of all:


Stop: Cue Living Hell By: ME!


You all better read it when it's out! :p lol


Oh yea...btw the title means, Life: Beautiful, Pretty/Cute, Fun, Excellent


Night night loves ♥

1 comments:

Disa said...

Kudos for the yoga. I love the way it makes me feel afterwards. =]


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.