BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Die Frühling Kommt!


Spring is here! Well, i mean, dare I say that?! Snow is still possibly, but as far as I know, not likely. The first day of Spring is tomorrow. Hooray. I'm getting wicked excited for softball season, I missed it last year. I'm also excited to say Boston and I are at the beginning of the end of our relationship...for now. I am hoping to maybe attend college there, but as for the hospital, trips are getting few and far in between. It's nice. I don't go back for a month. I might call and check up with my therapist before then, but otherwise, I'm just living. I'm writing too...but not as much! UGH. My writers notebook ): I really think it might be gone :-'( I need to search until I pass out tonight and ask all teachers at school if I cannot locate it. I miss it! The bus is in there! I mean, I'm driving my bus (and truck tomorrow!!!!!!! YAY) but the picture of it, the amazing bus drawing, is in my writers notebook ): One of my novel's is in there! Not the most important one, the one that's going to published in 2010, hopefully, but still it's important! And tons of poetry! And just amazingness! Ugh. Otherwise hmmm...spring feverrrrr. I'm just feeling happy and like wheeeee life. It's perdy darn nice. he. Oh! And I'm going to do yoga this evening (: I haven't in so long, but it's going to be amazing...asuming I don't pull anything, have a bad flare from it or flip out because the disc won't play. (: Was sonst? (What else?) oh! Check out: TeenInk.com. It's a website for teen writers. It's filled with teen writing. It's a magizine as well. I'm published on the site (the RAW version) So that's pretty cool. I'm hoping to work on some of my shorter pieces (aka not novels) and submit them to there at some point. So yeaaaa... also, always be checking for new links, blogs and features, I love making my blog more amazing XD So00o0o0o0o0 hmmm... I should probably get to doing things that I want/above mentioned...but chilling here in my bed rambling on in my blog, is, nice. So I'll give you some quotage.


Quotage


"Love is an irrestitable desire to be irrisitably desired." Robert Frost


"See, the problem is God gives men a brain and a penis and only enough blood to run one at a time." Robin Williams


"Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night." Phillip K. Dick


"It is easier to exclude harmful passions than to rule them, and to deny them admittance than to control them after they have been admitted." Seneca


"[Sleep is] the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together. " Thomas Dekker


"[Spring is] when life's alive in everything. " Christina Rossetti


0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.