BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ready Set Leap!!! Nach Mal...bitte?

Here I go ready or not, I'm following my feelings flat out. Bad idea, probably, but I need to stop over thinking so much. It's kind of a big deal, this deciding this, it's not just going to affect me. It's probably going to cause a lot of judgement, but you know, it also just might result in something really amazing. At least I'll know I'm being honest with them and myself. I think I might like someone, and I know it's quite possibly too soon and I'm not completely alright, but, I'm not losing my chance. I had a chance before, and I lost it. I lost it because I was being stupid and not straightforward. I'm just going to tell them all that.

Honesty, it's key.
I may not be ready,
but I want to try,
try more than anything.
I feel like we
never got our chance
I was acting foolish,
and quote frankly, you too.
Things have calmed a little
and I think maybe I'm ready for you.
Nach mal... bitte?
Another chance... please?
Ich vermisse dich.
I miss you.
I know that's sad
and it shouldn't have taken
a relationship gone awry, for me to realize this.
I wasn't ready.
I had stuff to figure out,
that's no excuse.
But I ask, nicely,
if maybe this could work.
I've ended my relationship with pain,
and I'm recovering,
I'm trying to be the best I can be,
that means not lying to myself anymore,
and definitely not to you.
I'm for real,
you know.
There's something,
maybe I'm not exactly sure,
what it is,
but this opportunity,
it means a lot
to me.
Nach mal...bitte?
We need our real chance.

♥ Perhaps I'll blog later...

1 comments:

Disa said...

Pshhht... love it love it. =]


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.