BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Baby is Home!!!!!!!

No bloglings, you be fully aware if I had become impregnated and had a child. I did not and am not planning on it. My baby aka MY TRUCK! Well in all technically my daddy's but we share. It's really my baby though. I love it love it love it. I got home Friday and there it was! All shiny and gorgeous!!! I went driving and got gas Friday night and today I: a) bought an air freshener b) Febreezed the seats c) aired it out and sat in the back reading my book d) burned some tunage for it I'm so so thankful to have a vehicle! Before you know it, NO MORE CABS!!!!!!! And did I mention...it's gorgeous? hehehehe.

Was sonst?????? Hmmmm. Perhaps some quotage. I'm in a reading writing mood lately. This is good. but I'm not in the mood for revising my critical analysis paper on "the Scarlett Letter" this is bad. It's due Tuesday and mine is HORRIBLE. Oh my. The first time I wrote it, it was just complete bs. I didn't try at all and I'm disappointed in that. So now I have a ton of work to do. it will get done I just need to focus. I got two new books yesterday! YAY. Forrest Gump, which I got because a) I love the movie and just found out it's a book and b) it's for history class. There will be a critical analysis due on that shortly as well. And one on Huck Finn. Oy teachers! I want to work on my novel and other pieces. Not critical analysis. URGH. But oh well, that's life. lol. Oh! The other book I got is called "Kissed By an Angel". It looks really really good.

So things are...amazing. Hopefully I will come out of this weekend with work done... :\
Monday is hospital day ):
I'm so worried because it's like a major turning point. I'm going to see the doctor in addition to my therapist and PT. D: I just feel like it's really going to hit home that, this is it. Like there's going to be no more options, I'm just going to have to deal with all the unknown and owies. I don't like that thought very much. but I know that's pretty much 99.9% definite going to happen. Huge flare tonight...not as rough PT lately...hmmm connection? duh.
But I am going to be trying to do yoga twice a week versus weightlifting. I think that'll be good. i don't know, I hate planning for the future, it forces me to think about longterm things... ick. I mean if it's my writing that's one thing, I can deal with that. it's my happy. But... RSD and medical, ICKY. Oh well, gotta do what you gotta do. And I got reading material (A Great and Terrible Beauty needs to get finished so I can start Forrest and have one book @ a time!) so I gotta stop rambling! :D


Quotage:

"What I`ve learned is not to change who you are, because eventually you`re going to run out of new things to become." Taylor Swift
"I'm not a princess. This ain't a fairytale. I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet. Lead her up the stairwell.
This ain't Hollywood. This is a small town. I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.
Now it's too late for you and your white horse, To come around." Taylor Swift
"'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
And when you're fifteen, don't forget to look before you fall I've found time can heal most anything
And you just might find who you're supposed to
didn't know who I was supposed to be at fifteen." Taylor Swift
(Oh yea... I'm wicked into Taylor Swift right now. Not usually my style, but gosh, I LOVE HER. Ich brauche CDs!)
"Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you." Wally "Famous" Amos
"Remember that as a teenager you are at the last stage of your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you. " Fran Lebowitz
"Music is the only language in which you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing. " John Erskine
"Words, once they are printed, have a life of their own. " Carol Burnett
"Writing gives you the illusion of control, and then you realize it's just an illusion, that people are going to bring their own stuff into it." David Sedaris
"You don't need to outdo the competition. It's expensive and defensive. Underdo your competition. We need more simplicity and clarity. " Jason Fried
"I know love and lust don't always keep the same company. " Stephanie Meyer (no i haven't read twilight and am not going to!)
"Dwell not upon thy weariness, thy strength shall be according to the measure of thy desire. " Arab Proverb
"Laughter is the closest distance between two people." Victor Borge

Adieu ♥

1 comments:

Disa said...

I think it's great that you're doing yoga two times a week. Yoga's good for you. =]


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.