BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Chemicals

I feel so accomplished. Yay. Today was a great day. I wore one of my new shirts. It's bright coral colored XD And I went driving a ton in my baby! Yay. I also got all my work done. My paper was completed last night and polished today, I took notes for history and I practiced violin. I also did yoga AND therapy. My body is exhausted but yet it feels amazing. I feel like endorphins are coursing through me. It's a nice feeling. It kinda make me think of E. and I'm alright with that. I'm truly "healed" it doesn't make me want to be with him again, it just reminds me. I can look at that now and say aw that was amazing without wanting it back or having billions of questions run through my head. I'd say that's huge progress. DJ would be proud (: Which reminds me of how much her and I need to hang out! Ugh. Perhaps next weekend I won't have so much work...hopefully. Saturday morning I have an orchestra music festival thing...but after that, maybe I'll try and snag some time with her. I also need time with AP and CH who I never see. It's saddening and needs to be fixed ASAP.

Another thing that's saddening is that I think my writer's notebook is truly MIA forever and ever. I mean sure if it turns up I'll like cry out of joy but now I'm trying to rebuild. I mean, there's no re-doing what was there. it's irreplaceable stuff. I had a novel in there for crying out loud! But thankfully I have started inputting that novel into the computer so it's not entirely lost. As for the bus... I must draw a new one! And tomorrow I must find my therapist e-mail and send her my novel and bus! Geesh. No more moping over my notebook, let's giterdone! :p

hehe. Night Night bloglings, I'm off on some sort of adventure. I'm going to draw a bus, revise some novel and read the book I'm addicted to, Kissed By An Angel which turns out...I have the trilogy all in one book! I'm on the 2nd book already. It's AMAZING. hehehehe.


:)

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.