BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ich Weiß Nicht

I tried to act like I had it all together. You could probably tell I don't. But hey, that's fact. I just need to convince my heart that it's no longer his. Even though it really wishes it was. Sometimes, shit happens. I know I'll feel better but for now all that is playing in my head is what I don't have. I'll get to where I'm looking at what I do have without him, but right now, I don't know what to do. I'm just kinda here, trying to be strong. I love him so much and I'm really getting that, that doesn't matter, things aren't going back. And I just have to accept. It's going to take time. for now, I really just don't know. Ich weiß nicht.

Love you bloglings. You know I'm better than this, that I'll be just fine. I should be just fine already. I'm stronger than letting a guy control how I feel. But hey, we slip up sometimes. ♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.