Evidently I have readers. I mean I assumed some people read this... or I kind of hoped...but knowing that people read it is weird. Well hello to all you out there chances are I love you and if i don't know you...well hello... thanks for reading? Anyways I could rant on and on and rant this evening and I probably will. So I will give you the quote first. It's my current most favorite quote =]
It comes from One Tree Hill:
"Life kicks you around sometimes.It scares you and it beats you up.But there's one day when you realize you're not just a survivor.You're a fighter.You're tougher than anything life throws your way. And you are."
this is so true. And is the start to my first rant/vent. Why do you people read this?! It's like me just rambling on about nothingness to make myself feel better. Sure I talk about my friends sometimes but you all know I love you! Anywho. I am a fighter. I fight and I fight and it's never enough. I'm always alone and people don't get it. I have my RSD buddies but they are far and I can't be with them. My world doesn't make sense to anyone but them...so I feel so alone and just remember that when I rant about other things...that's it's the normal stuff plus a whole bunch of crap built in. I don't always say and this caused pain. I mean infer it. Pain everyday...any stress worsens it. Usually by the time I blog I'm not moving very fast.
Indeed this evening I am not moving fast. I hate an argument over music. I hate arguments over opinions. I mean I love voicing my opinion but I feel like people need to accept difference in opinion and not dwell and make a big deal. I wear band tees of bands I like...bands others may not know or like. The people which make up these bands are usually over 40. I'm sorry if that's a problem people! They have good music. I like music from the 70s and 80s it shouldn't be a big deal. Feel free to ask about my bands but don't say "Oh they must be old." or "Are they dead?!" I don't appreciate it. Dead or alive it doesn't matter the music lives on and I like it. Also if you haven't heard of them or are unfamiliar with the style of music DON'T PASS JUDGEMENT. Or at least not out loud to me. It pisses me off. "To each his own bad taste." Don't tell me I have bad taste. We don't share the same taste it doesn't make one of ours bad! I think mine's good you think yours is good. I don't go around insulting and nit picking at the music I view as "terrible" which all my friends listen to. Sometimes I do joking around but I MOVE ON. MOVE ON PEOPLE. It's my music I'm not forcing it upon you but I LOVE IT. Respect that and don't argue with me...don't make me have to prove you wrong. Because I will... and it puts me in pain. THANK YOU.
On to the next... I'm really like WOW just WOW this evening. Too many people making me emotionally distraught... for one thing... I may blog about people I like... bad idea I've realized. don't ask and don't assume you know. It doesn't matter. And I just may not blog about them or use initials at all anymore. I want to but I may not...because I don't need extra drama and riducle because of my blog when I love blogging!
Also. People. Don't think you know me. I mean yes my friends know me, but don't judge me unless you have thought long and hard and can back it up. Judgementalness is human nature. I admit I do it, but I will stand up for myself... if I have the energy. DOn't assume because I'm smart and look like an easy target that I'm going to take crap. I have canes and crutches and am not afraid to hit people over the head if necessary. Keep in mind there's always one with me whether you see it or not (fold able and very handy and puuurdy). So... just don't. I mean I love debates and I don't want my friends to be identical to me. I welcome diversity but don't nitpick...because I'm usually not in a good mood during school. Pain doesn't bring out the best in people. I'm not trying to make excuses. Maybe I'm just a bitch. Either way. Don't.
I don't think I need to vent anymore I feel ranted out...this is good. but now of course I'm thinking about bigger more important things. See that's the thing people get caught up in their problems as I do mine. And then I get jealous or angry because I feel like their problems aren't as big. This isn't true and I'm sorry, it all depends on your situation as to how big of a deal something is. Just remember... I'm forever fighting...
That means it's never going away.
=\
Blog ya l8r. ♥♥♥
On ya! Happy note! I met this guy who is amazing. I mean as a person not that I'm like "in love" or attracted in any way. Well I mean he's really awesome but I don't become "in like" with people easily to be honest. High school relationships and ways of teenagers baffle me and seem so stupid. Not meaning I'm against them...but kinda. But anywho. He lives far. But I'm just glad I met him. He has a friend with RSD so that's cool. He's so understanding and just a very cool kid. I mean he's like a typical guy plus RSD knowledge! It doesn't get better than that. haha. So if he ever reads this. Thanks JL, glad I found you (trusty old facebook) if not well, just a little tribute. Haha cuz' I'm cool like that...
OH. AND. My master of puppets shirt came !!! :D
Bye now!
Emerging from the shadows....
16 years ago




1 comments:
I loveee your rant. I read your blog because it's nice to know what other people are up to w/out actually talking to them. I know that sounds bad, but I used to be really shy and I found out that talking on the internet is better for me. Anywho, lol. I agree with you about the "old" music. Now I don't listen to it a lot, but it doesn't be I don't like it. :) Ohh, and are you am OTH fan too?? If you are that's pretty awesome right there, lol.
Alright, lytjab? Is that it? lol.
PS. The internet at my school was down yesterday evening on the whole campus. I'm glad we got it back yesterday @ 10:15. Yay :)
Post a Comment