BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Say Yes to the Dress--- No.

It's a show but in this case I don't mean wedding dresses. Homecoming ones of course. A. got her's today. We went to a mall in a few towns over which we'd never been to. it was awesome. My dress also came in the mail. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Homecoming is going to be a blast. I like going with friends and just being crazy. I'd also like to have a date some year... or at least dance with a guy... haha. Yea well I said a quote in reference to guys today and it's now the quote of the day "The worst thing that can happen is "no" and that's only a two letter word."

Oh so true. Oh so happy still.
I may start talking to one of CT's friends who share's a name with A's brother. haha. Which is weird. He also plays hockey...as does CH's bf. It's strange so far it seems as though he's combo of a bunch of guys I know. Weird. I wanna talk to him more though. He seems cool. And if nothing more new friends are good.

Blog ya l8r ♥♥♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.