Hello all--- I apologize for not blogging yesterday. it was a really bad day that turned good. the thing is, rain. Rain rain rain. And the dumb lady who makes the evaluation appointments in Boston. Rain=Pain you see. So I was kinda just blah. And then I got all upset during lunch time when I found out my dad wouldn't call Boston and see what was going on and why we hadn't heard from the lady. Then it all turned around. A. invited me over her house. Oh and boy did we have a blast. It's so true "it's not about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the rain." I did just that. A. and I did tons of dancing and I loved it so so so much. I slept over there and we talked and talked like a talk to no one else. It was just simply amazing. I found out that the lady called...the house and my mom doesn't know what's going on, so she was told to call my dad. And she didn't. so that was a little frustrating, but I had so much fun dancing and feeling "normal" despite our silly quirks and my throbbing knee and foot. I managed. And boy oh boy was it a blast!
Quotes:
"Change is the process by which the future invades out lives." Alvin Toffler
"We all have extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released." Jean Houston
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting." e e Cummings
"There are two tragedies in life. One is not to get your heart's desire. The other is to get it." George Bernard Shaw
"Feel the fear and do it anyway." Susan Jeffers
"Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman
Have a good night and rest of the weekend my loves. Perhaps I shall blog you something tomorrow.
♥♥♥
Emerging from the shadows....
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment