BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

No. It's Not Okay. I love Her.

No. It's not fair. Nothing is okay. My friend AB has to go back into RSD treatment. She's so amazing and alone. I wish I could be with her. It's a hellish treatment. You toture the RSD out of you, literally. And it's what I should do. But I can't make myself do it. And I don't want her to have to go. She shouldn't have to go. We need to be together. We're like the same. I love her so much. She understands. She UNDERSTANDS. I'm not alone. I need to be with her. I need treatment.

I am so scared. I am so terrified. I feel so alone. I don't know. What do I do!!!???

2 comments:

Disa said...

Awww Baaaaob!!! You are never alone. As for your friend, you are always with her and her with you. I have no idea what that feels like and it makes me sad. I wanna know everything my friends are going thru, good or bad. And it hurts me that sometimes I can't. You will figure it out.
<3 lots of love.

Noveling Neurotic said...

<333


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.