BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just Fighting My Way...

Sorry I'm a lazy blogger. Too many yuckies. Foot ist nicht gut. Been trying to decide things and get settled into this year and what's happening with A. and things happening with others friends, it's all very AH. I'm trying though. Fighting as always. Today's quote was said by J. and it made me smile, really really big, so thank you J. ...not that you currently read this...but perhaps u shall sometime.

"hey, you say it all the time, you're a fighter, i'm sure you can fight your way out of this."

I'm not so sure about anything right now... besides that... I'm sleepy and my foot is freezing and killing me and I wanna read and snuggle up to Buddy, my RSD teddy. he's so cute. he's a white teddy bear that has on a little T0shirt which says I <3>. and has an RSD ribbon on it. =] And he has a red ribbon around his next. So adorable. Makes my RSD sad-ees a little bit besser. hmmm.

night night. blog tomorrow maybe...? Going to football game with A. =]

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.