BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Wow, Who knew things could get this crazy"

Well someone had a status which read this and it makes me go I DID I DID I DID. Life is so weird lately. it's a mixture of pretty damn funny, pretty damn messed up and pretty damn scary. Excuse the damns but I'm making a point...

But anyways. Boston. Is slow and they need to call back. We called no answer. How helpful. I'm dying waiting for the phone eval. once I actually get an appointment I'm going to be a mess. I mean...I'm always a mess. I am kinda like wooo crazy, cuckoo, all over the place. Whatever pops into my head comes out...it's a very complex lifestyle...

but anywho besides frightening pondering about treatment not mucht o say...just kinda be bopping along today. I punched N. today it was very refreshing, he so deserved it. Evidently CT. did too. This makes me happy. Have a free pd. tomorrow with him so we'll see how that goes haha. my friends are insane. I love them. But oh wow. Just like little kids...they say the darndest things!

And I'm off!!!
♥♥♥

2 comments:

Disa said...

LOL You punched N!! HAHA. Loveeeee it. And I don't even know him!! Haha.

Noveling Neurotic said...

Oh lucky you. haha jk. he was in ur brother's and my math class last year. yea. he's a special one. haha.


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.