BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Helloween


Today's title summarizes everything I'm going to talk about. I find it very clever. ;-]

As for the quote, "Miracles happen once in a while, when you believe." You see I don't really believe in "mircales" I mean I believe that amazing stuff can happen. But there has to be a reason. Oh when you can't find a reason...you're not loooking hard enough. I mean yes, stuff happens that's unexplainable but I'm not sure I think of these things as miracles. Why this quote? Well it has to do with Halloween. My sick-a-versary (the day my symptoms began) was at a hunted hay ride...as some of you may know from my autobiography...which I can't remember if I've started posting here since I reopened my blog... I'll figure it out. Either way, you'll see. But anyways. I think I'm going to see if we can go back to the haunted hay ride this year. I want to face it. I may break down crying being back there. But I think maybe if I do it... I'll feel better. Like some sort of explainable thing will stop things where they started... and if not I'll have fun. Maybe...
Also last night I was planning my Halloween costume. I don't trick or treat... I've never found it amusing. But the dressing up is fun =] I'm being Gene Simmons...yes the lead singer of KISS. This got me on a huge Ebay addiction spurt...in other words I was on ebay for hours finding KISS memorabilia and other things I want. haha yea...I'm special.


Why the unique spelling? No I don't suck at spelling that much! Evidently that is the name of a German hair metal band. And that's perfect. I LOVE LOVE LOVE hair metal. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE German. Speaking of German, I'm not sure I'm going to like my teacher this year. I mean he seems like he'll teach us things but don't think he'll ever live up to my teacher from last year. I can't wait to go to Gemany with her next year!!! Anywho... I'm offf to work on writing and rock out to some music.


Love to all.


Blog ya l8r ♥♥♥

0 comments:


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.