BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Owie!!!!!!!!!!!! Cows...

Kla, N. and I had this huge comment fight on a picture on facebook (of CATTLE). It livened my spirits. But otherwise. Not good at all. So much pain. Not to much to blog about except that I'm like slowly slipping away. yipee. yipee. catch ya l8r.

2 comments:

Disa said...

Awwww Baaaaob. I wish I could help you not hurt!! Here's something that'll make you smile :)

My roomie printed out a picture of Nick Jonas for me. Then I put under the pic "my new little bro :)" Haha. He would totally be better than my "real" brother, lol.

Well, I hoped you laughed :) lytjab.

Noveling Neurotic said...

awww i need to read my blog comments more often. <333


The bus metaphor is what I live by and it could come in handy to anyone. All you have to do is remember you're the bus driver of this huge bus AKA your life. The bus is whatever you make it and the passengers behave how you make them. The ones you want off...can always be pushed back when they won't kindly leave.